From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Black bean (disambiguation))
|Look up black bean in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Black bean may refer to:
- Black turtle bean, a variety of common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) typically used in Latin American cuisine
- Black soybean, black colored soybean typically used in East Asian cuisine
- Black adzuki bean, a variety of adzuki bean, used in Korean cuisine
- Black bean sauce, fermented black soybeans used in Chinese cuisine
- Vigna mungo, a variety of gram or lentil typically used in South Asian cuisine
- Castanospermum australe, a tree with naturally poisonous seeds
- Black Bean Games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black bean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.