Black comedy (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up black comedy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Black comedy refers to a genre of comedy that deals humorously with serious or disturbing subject matter.
It may also refer to:
- U.S. film and TV comedy featuring characters of African ethnicity, including:
- Black Comedy (play), a one-act play by Peter Shaffer
- Black Comedy (TV series), a 2014 Australian television sketch comedy series
- Black Comedy (film), a 2014 film
- William Shakespeare's problem plays
- Comedy (Black album), an album by Black
Dark Comedy may also refer to:
- Kenny Larkin, an American electronic musician who releases material under that name
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black comedy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.