Black eye (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up black eye in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A black eye is an injury.
Black eye may also refer to:
- Blackeye, or Black-eyed pea, a subspecies of Cowpea, a type of bean
- "Blackeye", a song by Toto from Tambu
- Black Eye (album)
- Black eye (drink), a cup of coffee with two shots of espresso in it
- Black Eye (film), a 1974 film starring and directed by Jack Arnold
- Black Eye Galaxy, (aka M64 or NGC 4826), a pinwheel-shaped spiral galaxy in the Coma Berenices constellation
- Black eye grease, or Eye black, a black grease applied under the eye to reduce glare
- Black-Eye Griffin, a minor character from Family Guy
- Black Eye Productions, a defunct Canadian comic book publisher
- Mountain blackeye, a species of bird
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black eye.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.