Jump to navigation Jump to search
Blanky may refer to:
- A blanket
- A security blanket, often spelled blankie in this context
- Blanky, the expletive "bloody"(euphemistically)
- The Blanky group, an Algerian corporation
Art, entertainment, and media
- Blanky, the electric blanket character in the novel and film The Brave Little Toaster
- Thomas Blanky, a real-life ice master on HMS Terror and a character in Dan Simmons' historical novel, The Terror (2007)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blanky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.