From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Blest may refer to:
- Alberto Blest Gana (1830–1920), a Chilean novelist and diplomat
- Clotario Blest Riffo (1899–1990), a Chilean trade union leader and social activist
- Another form of the noun "blessed", more popular in old English.
- William Cunningham Blest, an Irish doctor, president of the first Medical Society of Chile
- Puerto Blest, a village and municipality in Río Negro Province in Argentina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.