Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bleu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bleu or BLEU may refer to:
- the French word for blue
- Three Colors: Blue, a 1993 movie
- BLEU (Bilingual Evaluation Understudy), a machine translation evaluation metric
- Belgium–Luxembourg Economic Union
- Blue cheese, a type of cheese
- Parti bleu, 19th century political group in Quebec, Canada
- Bleu (blue-rare), synonymous with "extra rare", indicating a barely-cooked meat preparation; very red and cold
- Le Bleu (2001 album) album by Justin King
- Bleu (musician), a member of pop-group L.E.O.
- Corbin Bleu, an American actor, model, dancer and vocalist
- Deis, a character from the Breath of Fire role-playing videogame series who is known as "Bleu" in the English versions
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bleu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.