(Redirected from Bleu (disambiguation))
|Look up bleu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bleu or BLEU may refer to:
- the French word for blue
- Three Colors: Blue, a 1993 movie
- BLEU (Bilingual Evaluation Understudy), a machine translation evaluation metric
- Belgium–Luxembourg Economic Union
- Blue cheese, a type of cheese
- Parti bleu, 19th century political group in Quebec, Canada
- Bleu (blue-rare), synonymous with "extra rare", indicating a barely-cooked meat preparation; very red and cold
- Le Bleu (2001 album) album by Justin King
- Bleu (musician), a member of pop-group L.E.O.
- Corbin Bleu, an American actor, model, dancer and vocalist
- Deis, a character from the Breath of Fire role-playing videogame series who is known as "Bleu" in the English versions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bleu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.