Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up blinding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blinding can refer to:
- The act of making someone blind
- The grammatically incorrect use of installing blinds
- Blinding (cryptography), a technique by which an agent can provide a service to (i.e., compute a function for) a client in an encoded form without knowing either the real input or the real output
- A blind experiment, in which the researcher is not aware of which data points were generated by an intervention
- Blinding (novel), a novel in three volumes by Mircea Cărtărescu
- Die Blendung, German novel by Elias Canetti, translated into English as Auto-da-Fé (novel)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blinding.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.