From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up blinding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blinding can refer to:
- The act of making someone blind
- The grammatically incorrect use of installing blinds
- Blinding (cryptography), a technique by which an agent can provide a service to (i.e., compute a function for) a client in an encoded form without knowing either the real input or the real output
- A blind experiment, in which the researcher is not aware of which data points were generated by an intervention
- Blinding (novel), a novel in three volumes by Mircea Cărtărescu
- Die Blendung, German novel by Elias Canetti, translated into English as Auto-da-Fé (novel)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blinding.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.