|Look up bloat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bloat may refer to:
Biology and medicine
- Bloat (canine) (gastric dilatation volvulus), an overstretched and rotated stomach in dogs
- Bloat (ruminant) (ruminal tympany), an excessive volume of gas in ruminants
- Bloating, an abnormal swelling or enlargement of the abdomen
- Gas bloat syndrome, a complication of Nissen fundoplication surgery
- Code bloat, computer code that is unnecessarily long, slow, or wasteful of resources
- Software bloat, uncontrolled and damaging growth of a software system through successive versions
- Bloat (Wild Cards), a character in the Wild Cards book series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bloat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.