Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bloat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bloat may refer to:
Biology and medicine
- Bloat (canine) (gastric dilatation volvulus), an overstretched and rotated stomach in dogs
- Bloat (ruminant) (ruminal tympany), an excessive volume of gas in ruminants
- Bloating, an abnormal swelling or enlargement of the abdomen
- Gas bloat syndrome, a complication of Nissen fundoplication surgery
- Code bloat, computer code that is unnecessarily long, slow, or wasteful of resources
- Software bloat, uncontrolled and damaging growth of a software system through successive versions
- Bloat (Wild Cards), a character in the Wild Cards book series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bloat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.