From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bloat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bloat may refer to:
- Bloating, a medical condition
- Bloat, a misnomer for the veterinary condition gastric dilatation volvulus also known as gastric torsion
- Gas bloat syndrome, a surgery complication (see also Gastric volvulus)
- Bloat, a collective noun for a group of hippopotami
- Bloat (Wild Cards)
- Code bloat, unnecessarily long or slow computer code
- Software bloat, an uncontrolled and damaging growth of a software system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bloat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.