|Look up bloc or blocs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bloc may refer to:
- Black bloc, a tactic used at protests, often by anarchist-aligned groups
- Bloc Québécois, a political party in Canada
- Bloc voting (disambiguation), several types of voting systems
- Eastern Bloc, a former group of countries in Europe
- Political bloc, a coalition of political parties
- Trade bloc, a type of intergovernmental agreement
- Valencian Nationalist Bloc, a political party in Land of Valencia
- Voting bloc, a group of voters voting together
- Bloc Hotels a small UK chain of hotels.
- The Red And Black Bloc, the main supporters group of Western Sydney Wanderers FC
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bloc.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.