|Location||11 Uptown Circle
|Owned by||Town of Normal|
|Line(s)||Union Pacific Railroad|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Bus operators||Connect Transit
|Architectural style||Four-story red brick structure with limestone lintels and doorways|
|Station code||Amtrak code: BNL|
|Passengers (2015)||254,317  2.8%|
Uptown Station is an intermodal transportation center in Normal, Illinois, United States. It is served by Amtrak, the national railroad passenger system and also connecting buses for passengers going to Davenport, Galesburg, Peoria, Champaign/Urbana, and Indianapolis. Amtrak service is provided by Lincoln Service, and the Texas Eagle. This was also a stop for the Ann Rutledge until April 2007.
On August 7, 2010, construction began on a new intermodal facility to replace an existing station from 1990. The new facility includes administrative offices and council chambers for the town in addition to serving Amtrak, city and long-distance buses. The facility opened on July 14, 2012. Construction, which cost between $43 and $47 million, was funded by a combination of federal, state and local grants.
The new 68,000-square-foot (6,300 m2) transportation center was designed by Ratio Architects of Champaign; it is composed primarily of red brick with limestone trim. The building's prominent corner clock tower has become a landmark for the neighborhood. Numerous environmentally sustainable features are also included, such as a green roof partially planted in vegetation that will absorb rainwater and cool the building; the rest of the roof is covered in reflective materials to deflect sunlight.
Bus transportation providers are: 
- Burlington Trailways between Indianapolis, IN and Burlington, IA
- Connect Transit regular routes A, B, D, E, G, H, I, and Nite Ride and Redbird Express serving Illinois State University.
- Peoria Charter: Peoria - O'Hare/Midway
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2015, State of Illinois" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2015. Retrieved May 1, 2016.
- "Uptown Station". Town of Normal. Retrieved January 2016.
Uptown Station serves as host to numerous transportation providers in addition to housing the Town of Normal municipal offices and Town Council chambers
- [dead link]
- Ford, Mary Ann (August 7, 2010). "Officials: Transportation Hub Will Help Economy". The Pantagraph (Bloomington). Retrieved August 10, 2010.
- "Aug 13, 2010: Hotline #667". NARP. August 13, 2010. Retrieved August 15, 2010.
- Great American Stations. Retrieved March 27, 2013.
- "Transportation Providers". Town of Normal. Retrieved January 2016.
- "Burlington Illinois Locations". Burlington Trailways. Retrieved January 2016.
Bloomington/Normal, 11 Uptown Circle, Normal, IL
- Peoria Charter
Media related to Bloomington–Normal (Amtrak station) at Wikimedia Commons