Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up blotto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blotto may refer to:
- Blotto (biology), a reagent used in immunological assays
- Blotto, a colloquial term meaning drunkenness
- Blotto (film) a 1930 Laurel and Hardy short comedy film
- Blotto (band), an Albany, NY, rock band in the late 1970s and early 1980s
- Blotto games, a class of zero-sum games named after a fictional Colonel Blotto
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blotto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.