From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up blotto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blotto may refer to:
- Blotto (biology), a reagent used in immunological assays
- Blotto, a colloquial term meaning drunkenness
- Blotto (film) a 1930 Laurel and Hardy short comedy film
- Blotto (band), an Albany, NY, rock band in the late 1970s and early 1980s
- Blotto games, a class of zero-sum games named after a fictional Colonel Blotto
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blotto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.