Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up blower in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blower may refer to:
- Blower (snake) (Heterodon platirhinos)
- Blower fan, a type of mechanical fan
- Leaf blower, a gardening tool
- Party blower, a device for making noises at a party.
- Supercharger on an internal-combustion engine
- USS Blower, a submarine of the United States Navy
- A device to increase the draught of a locomotive, see blastpipe
- Blowers, a surname
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blower.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.