Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up blower in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blower may refer to:
- USS Blower (SS-325), a submarine of the United States Navy
- a ducted centrifugal fan, especially when used in an HVAC system or in a computer
- a supercharger on an internal-combustion engine
- a device to increase the draught of a locomotive (see blastpipe)
- the telephone, for which the blower is a slang term, especially in the United Kingdom
- Party blower a device for making noises at a party.
- Leaf blower, a gardening tool
- Heterodon platirhinos, a.k.a. the eastern hog-nosed snake, found in North America
- Blower (surname)
- Henry Blofeld (born 1939), British sports journalist nicknamed "Blowers"
- a braggart, or loud talker. [Slang] --Bartlett. [1913 Webster]
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blower.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.