From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Blue Army can refer to:
- Ipswich Town F.C.
- the Polish army unit Blue Army (Poland)
- the Catholic lay organisation Blue Army of Our Lady of Fatima
- the County Dublin school St. Andrew's College (Ireland)
- the Aerosmith fanbase Blue Army (Aerosmith)
- Blue Army (Hertha BSC)
- Cardiff City F.C.
- Leicester City F.C.
- Fleet Town F.C.
- Portsmouth F.C.
- Club Brugge KV
- the United States armed forces, in contrast to the Red Army
- the unofficial name used by the People's Liberation Army for specialist OPFOR units during training
- the name for the enemy force in a military exercise, because on maps for military maneuvres the own forces are drawn red, the enemy's blue
- The forces of Aleksandr Antonov during the Tambov Rebellion 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blue Army.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.