Jump to navigation Jump to search
Blue fox may refer to :
- The Blue Fox, a 1921 serial film
- The Blue Fox, a 1938 German comedy film starring Zarah Leander
- The Blue Fox, a novel by Icelandic writer Sjón
- Herning Blue Fox, a Danish ice hockey team
- Ferranti Blue Fox, an airborne radar used in the BAe Sea Harrier
- A type of fox in The Animals of Farthing Wood (TV series)
- The Blue Fox, one of the "blue" public houses and inns in Grantham
- Blue Fox, a painting by Franz Marc
- The Arctic fox (Vulpes lagopus), whose coat can appear blue during seasonal changes
- Blue Fox (nuclear weapon), a kiloton range British nuclear weapon, later renamed Indigo Hammer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blue Fox.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.