|Look up Blue Max in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blue Max is an informal name of Pour le Mérite, a German military decoration from 1740 until the end of World War I.
Blue Max may also refer to:
- Blue Max (board game), introduced in 1983
- Blue Max (video game), released in 1983
- The Blue Max, a 1966 film
- 2d Battalion, 20th Field Artillery (United States), known as "Blue Max" during the Vietnam War
- Blue Max, one of protagonists in the video game Sky Kid
- Blue Max, the band of American guitarist Howard Luedtke
- Blue Max, a fictional character from The Han Solo Adventures novels
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blue Max.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.