Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up blueberry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A blueberry is a flowering plant and its fruit.
Blueberry may also refer to:
- Blueberry (Cannabis), a strain of cannabis
- Martian blueberry, Martian spherules discovered by the Mars rover
- Blueberry (comics), a series of French graphic novels
- Blueberry (film), a 2004 film loosely based on the series
- "Blueberry", a 1988 song by Lita Ford from Lita
- "Blueberry", a 2009 song by Late of the Pier
- Blueberry Hill (disambiguation)
- Blueberry Island (disambiguation)
- Blueberry River (disambiguation)
- Blueberry Township, Wadena County, Minnesota, United States
- Blueberry, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in the United States
- European blueberry or bilberry, several species related to blueberry
- Berry Blue (disambiguation)
- Bilberry (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blueberry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.