Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up blunder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A blunder refers to a "stupid, careless mistake". Specific instances include:
- Blunder (chess), a very poor move in chess
- Hopetoun Blunder, an event in Australian history
- Brand blunder, in marketing
- Draft blunder, in American sports
- Himalayan Blunder, in Indian history
- Blunder (TV series), a British comedy programme first shown on E4 in 2006
There are various colloquial terms, as a rule with slightly different connotations, for various forms and contexts of blunder. For example:
- Howler (error), in which people, typically schoolchildren or politicians, provide embarrassing examples of misunderstandings
- Boner, which has been used both as a synonym for "howler" and for more material blunders
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blunder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.