From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (April 2014)|
Bo Lawergren is a Professor Emeritus of Physics at Hunter College, The City University of New York. He received his PhD in Nuclear physics from the Australian National University of Canberra, Australia.
- Lawergren, Bo (2003). "Oxus Trumpets, CA, 2200-1800 BCE: Material, Overview, Usage, Societal Role, and Catalog". Iranica Antiqua 38: 41–118. ISSN 0021-0870.
- Lawergren, Bo (Feb 1998). "Distinctions among Canaanite,Philistine, and Israelite Lyres, and their Global Lyrical Contexts". The Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research (BASOR) (Boston, MA: The American Schools of Oriental Research) (309): 41–68. doi:10.2307/1357602. ISSN 0003-097X.
- Lawergren, Bo; Gurney, O.R. (1987). "Sound Holes and Geometrical Figures. Clues to the Terminology of Ancient Mesopotamian Harps". Iraq 49: 37–52. doi:10.2307/4200263.
- Lawergren, Bo (1994). "Buddha as a Musician: An Illustration of a Jataka Story". Artibus Asiae (Artibus Asiae Publishers) 54 (3/4): 226–240. doi:10.2307/3250057.
- "Professor Emeritus Bo Lawergren". Department of Physics and Astronomy, Hunter College. Archived from the original on 2010-01-26. Retrieved 26 January 2010.
|This article about a physicist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|