Bob's Burgers (season 6)
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||19|
|Original release||September 27, 2015 –|
May 22, 2016
The sixth season of the animated comedy series Bob's Burgers began airing on Fox in the United States on September 27, 2015, and concluded on May 22, 2016. The season contained 19 episodes.
On January 8, 2015, the series was renewed for a sixth production cycle, which aired as part of the sixth broadcast season, which also included 13 holdover episodes from the fifth production cycle.
This season featured guest appearances from Steve Buscemi, Paul Rudd, Wanda Sykes, and Henry Winkler.
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||Prod.|
|89||1||"Sliding Bobs"||Don MacKinnon||Greg Thompson||September 27, 2015||5ASA10||2.51|
|After Bob notices that he is losing hair from his moustache, Linda tells how important his moustache was in their meeting. The kids then tell their own versions of how Bob and Linda would have met, if Bob didn't have a moustache at that time.|
|90||2||"The Land Ship"||Jennifer Coyle||Holly Schlesinger & H. Jon Benjamin||October 11, 2015||5ASA11||2.19|
|During the Land Ship parade, which Bob thinks will increase business of his restaurant, four port-a-potties are placed in front of it to his dismay. Meanwhile, after Tina's friends tell her that she is boring, she decides to join up with Jordan in vandalizing by spraying with graffiti.|
|91||3||"The Hauntening"||Jennifer Coyle||Steven Davis & Kelvin Yu||October 18, 2015||5ASA13||2.09|
|When Louise reveals that she has never been scared before, the Belchers visit a haunted house on Halloween in an attempt to scare her.|
|92||4||"Gayle Makin' Bob Sled"||Tyree Dillihay||Lizzie Molyneux & Wendy Molyneux||November 8, 2015||5ASA17||3.13|
|The Belchers' Thanksgiving festivities are put in jeopardy when Bob finds himself staying with an injured Aunt Gayle during a snowstorm.|
|93||5||"Nice-Capades"||Chris Song||Dan Fybel||November 15, 2015||5ASA18||2.27|
|When a grumpy mall Santa threatens to put Tina, Gene, and Louise on the "Naughty List", they try to convince him that they are nice by putting on an Ice Capades-style musical show at the mall's skating rink.|
|94||6||"The Cook, the Steve, the Gayle, & Her Lover"||Tyree Dillihay||Nora Smith||January 17, 2016||5ASA12||2.26|
|When Bob throws a dinner party to bond with his new friend, Gayle uses the opportunity to introduce the family to her new love interest. Little does she know, Louise has a long-standing feud with Gayle’s boyfriend and her niece will stop at nothing to break them apart. Calamity ensues as Bob attempts to impress his new buddy and the kids take action.|
|95||7||"The Gene and Courtney Show"||Chris Song||Rich Rinaldi||February 14, 2016||6ASA01||2.05|
|Gene and Courtney are asked to host the morning announcements, but their romantic history threatens to get in the way of their big break. Meanwhile, Tina's attempt to play Cupid at the Valentine's Day carnation fundraiser goes tragically awry.|
|96||8||"Sexy Dance Healing"||Chris Song & Bernard Derriman||Rich Rinaldi||February 21, 2016||5ASA15||2.29|
|Bob must take legal action after he slips on the sidewalk and needs to pay for surgery, and ends up under the care of Jairo, who attempts to heal him without a doctor. Meanwhile, Gene, Louise, and Tina create a fake law firm to settle their discrepancies towards each other.|
|97||9||"Sacred Couch"||Brian Loschiavo||Scott Jacobson||March 6, 2016||5ASA16||2.64|
|When Linda convinces the Belchers to not replace their old couch with a new one, Louise decides to take matters into her own hands.|
|98||10||"Lice Things Are Lice"||Brian Loschiavo||Greg Thompson||March 13, 2016||5ASA19||2.28|
|A head lice infestation breaks out in Wagstaff when Tina volunteers as a nurse. Meanwhile, Bob tries to make improvements to the new bar stool seats in his restaurant.|
|99||11||"House of 1000 Bounces"||Tyree Dillihay||Mike Benner||April 3, 2016||5ASA20||2.05|
|When a bounce house crisis occurs during Regular-Sized Rudy's birthday party, Gene, Louise, and Tina must come to the rescue. Meanwhile, Bob tries to deal with his longstanding fear of pigeons after one shows up in his restaurant.|
|100||12||"Stand by Gene"||Tyree Dillihay||Jon Schroeder||April 3, 2016||5ASA14||1.99|
|Gene, Louise, Tina, and their friends go on a journey to look for a mythical creature that supposedly lives nearby. Meanwhile, during downtime at the restaurant, Linda's competitive nature sends her into overdrive.|
|101||13||"Wag the Hog"||Brian Loschiavo||Holly Schlesinger||April 10, 2016||5ASA22||2.35|
|The Belchers must help Bob's longtime friend, Critter, after he ends up in jail for unpaid parking tickets. Meanwhile, Linda gets a job at babysitting, but it ends up becoming more than she expected.|
|102||14||"The Hormone-iums"||Chris Song||Lizzie Molyneux & Wendy Molyneux||April 17, 2016||6ASA04||2.18|
|Tina gets her chance to be soloist of the Hormone-iums in a play, but realizes the role could end up ruining her social status. Meanwhile, Linda comes up with a business plan that she thinks will make the Belchers rich.|
|103||15||"Pro Tiki/Con Tiki"||Brian Loschiavo||Jon Schroeder||April 24, 2016||6ASA03||2.35|
|Bob's friend, Warren, comes to town and makes an offer to invest in the restaurant, which could use a much-needed makeover, but their decorating ideas do not go well with each other. Meanwhile, Gene gives up his bedroom to houseguest Warren.|
|104||16||"Bye Bye Boo Boo"||Tyree Dillihay||Scott Jacobson||May 8, 2016||6ASA05||2.31|
|After hearing that Boo Boo is leaving Boyz 4 Now, Louise enters a contest that could finally give Tina a chance to meet him. Meanwhile, Bob and Linda learn about a mobster who got shot in the restaurant in 1931, which causes tension between Bob and Jimmy Pesto.|
|105||17||"The Horse Rider-er"||Tyree Dillihay||Nora Smith||May 15, 2016||6ASA02||2.27|
|Tina finally gets to attend horse camp, but realizes she must part ways with her imaginary horse, Jericho. Meanwhile, Linda creates a restaurant camp in order to even things out between Gene and Louise.|
|106||18||"Secret Admiral-irer"||Brian Loschiavo||Holly Schlesinger & H. Jon Benjamin||May 22, 2016||6ASA06||2.23|
|Tina volunteers at a nursing home to earn her next Thunder Girls badge, where her ideas of love and romance are tested. Meanwhile, Bob makes new friends who lead him into making questionable decisions.|
|107||19||"Glued, Where's My Bob?"||Bernard Derriman||Steven Davis & Kelvin Yu||May 22, 2016||5ASA21||2.04|
|Gene, Louise, and Tina's goop war causes Bob to end up in a sticky situation, where he learns that a journalist is coming to the restaurant to do a story on it, and the whole town ends up getting involved.|
- ^ "FALL PREMIERE DATES FOR THE 2015-2016 SEASON". Fox.com. 2015-06-24. Archived from the original on 2015-09-24. Retrieved 2015-07-04.
- ^ "Shows A-Z - bob's burgers on fox". TheFutonCritic.com. Retrieved 2016-04-02.
- ^ Andreeva, Nellie (2015-01-08). "'Bob's Burgers' Renewed For Sixth Season". Deadline. Retrieved 2015-07-12.
- ^ "Bob's Burgers Has Some Amazing Guest Stars Lined Up For Season 6". Cinemablend.com. Retrieved 2015-07-12.
- ^ Dixon, Dani (September 29, 2015). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Bob's Burgers' Adjusted Down, '60 Minutes' Adjusted Up + 'Sunday Night Football'". TVbytheNumbers. Archived from the original on September 30, 2015. Retrieved September 29, 2015.
- ^ Porter, Rick (October 13, 2015). "Sunday final ratings: 'The Good Wife' and 'Last Man on Earth' adjusted up, plus final NFL numbers". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on October 13, 2015. Retrieved October 13, 2015.
- ^ Porter, Rick (October 20, 2015). "Sunday final ratings: 'The Good Wife', 'Madam Secretary' and 'The Simpsons' adjusted up, plus Final NFL Numbers". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on October 21, 2015. Retrieved October 20, 2015.
- ^ Porter, Rick (November 10, 2015). "Sunday final ratings: 'Family Guy' and 'Once Upon a Time' adjust up". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on November 12, 2015. Retrieved November 10, 2015.
- ^ Porter, Rick (November 17, 2015). "Sunday final ratings: 'Madam Secretary' adjusts up, 'CSI: Cyber' rises vs. last week". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on November 18, 2015. Retrieved November 17, 2015.
- ^ Porter, Rick (January 20, 2016). "Sunday final ratings: 'The Good Wife' and 'Family Guy' adjust up". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on January 22, 2016. Retrieved January 20, 2016.
- ^ Porter, Rick (February 17, 2016). "Sunday final ratings: 'Bachelor' special and 'Cooper Barrett' adjust up". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on February 18, 2016. Retrieved February 17, 2016.
- ^ Porter, Rick (February 23, 2016). "Sunday final ratings: 'Shark Tank' adjusts down". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on February 24, 2016. Retrieved February 23, 2016.
- ^ Porter, Rick (March 8, 2016). "Sunday final ratings: 'Madam Secretary' adjusts down". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on March 9, 2016. Retrieved March 8, 2016.
- ^ Porter, Rick (March 15, 2016). "Sunday final ratings: '60 Minutes' adjusts up, 'Carmichael Show' and 'Hollywood Game Night' adjust down". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on March 16, 2016. Retrieved March 15, 2016.
- ^ a b Porter, Rick (April 5, 2016). "Sunday final ratings: ACM Awards and all scripted shows hold". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on April 6, 2016. Retrieved April 5, 2016.
- ^ Porter, Rick (April 12, 2016). "Sunday final ratings: 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Simpsons,' 'Quantico' adjust up; 'Carmichael' and 'Crowded' adjust down". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on April 13, 2016. Retrieved April 12, 2016.
- ^ Porter, Rick (April 19, 2016). "Sunday final ratings: 'Once Upon a Time,' 'The Good Wife' adjust up; 'Little Big Shots' and 'Crowded' adjust down". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on April 19, 2016. Retrieved April 19, 2016.
- ^ Porter, Rick (April 26, 2016). "Sunday final ratings: 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Simpsons' and all others hold". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on April 26, 2016. Retrieved April 26, 2016.
- ^ Porter, Rick (May 10, 2016). "Sunday final ratings: 'Good Wife' finale adjusts up, 'Once Upon a Time' and 'Carmichael Show' adjust down". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on May 11, 2016. Retrieved May 10, 2016.
- ^ Porter, Rick (May 17, 2016). "Sunday final ratings: 'Once Upon a Time' finale, everything else hold". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on May 18, 2016. Retrieved May 17, 2016.
- ^ a b Porter, Rick (May 24, 2016). "Sunday final ratings: Billboard Awards, 'Simpsons' finale, 'Undercover Boss' adjust up; 'AFV' and 'Bordertown' finales adjust down". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on May 25, 2016. Retrieved May 24, 2016.