This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Robert Kendall Goff
|Residence||San Diego, CA|
|Education||B.S., San Diego State University; J.D., University of San Diego School of Law|
|Employer||Goff & DeWalt, Love Does|
Bob Goff is the author of the New York Times Best-Selling book Love Does. The U.S. Department of State recognizes Goff as a diplomat and he is known as an Honorary Consul for the Republic of Uganda due to his work with Love Does, formerly known as Restore International, a non-profit organization he founded.
Goff founded Restore International (now known as Love Does) in 2003, to “find daring, productive, and effective ways to fight the injustices committed against children.” Love Does works to promote human rights and education in current and recovering conflict zones. Love Does currently works in Uganda, Iraq, Nepal, Somalia, Afghanistan, and India.
Goff founded Goff and Dewalt, LLP in 1968 as a construction defect attorney. Located in Washington, the firm specializes in construction defect litigation, general counsel, and international rights (through Restore International).
Goff worked as an adjunct professor at Point Loma Nazarene University where he taught a class in business law. Goff similarly serves as an adjunct professor to Pepperdine University, in both the law school, and the graduate degree programs with courses such as Nonprofit Law in their Global Justice Program.
Goff is a writer and an international motivational speaker. In 2016 he launched the Dream Big Framework, a curriculum and workshop designed to motivate people to accomplish their biggest dreams and ambitions.
- "Washington State Bar Association directory". Retrieved 19 April 2015.
- "Bob Goff, J.D. Adjunct Professor of Business". Point Loma Nazarene University. Retrieved July 29, 2018.
- "Goff & Dewalt, LLP". Archived from the original on 2013-10-05. Retrieved 30 September 2013.
- Zeitner, Wayne. "Leaking Jesus: Bob Goff's "Love Does"". Homecoming Magazine. Retrieved 30 September 2013.
- "Restore International". Retrieved 30 September 2013.
- "Love Does: Where We Work". Love Does.
- Sherwin, Doug (23 July 2010). "Construction attorney follows passion for philanthropy". San Diego Source.
- "Dream Big". Dream Big Framework.