Bob Milne is an American ragtime musician and concert pianist. Considered as a "very good specialist of ragtime boogie", he was referred to as a "national treasure" after he was interviewed and documented for future generations by the U.S. Library of Congress in 2004. 
Experiments conducted by Penn State neuroscientist Kerstin Bettermann established that Milne has the unusual ability to mentally "play" up to 4 symphonies in his head simultaneously.
- Folksongs, Barrelhouse and Ragtime (1993)
- Old Songs & Old Rags - Some Like 'Em Hot! (1997)
- The Robert E. Lee (1997)
- The Green River Blues (2000)
- Boogie, Blues & Rags (2001)
- The Red River Valley (2004)
- I wonder (2007)
- Silent Night (Ragged Night) (2007)
- Sounds of New Orleans (2007)
- The Last Carousel (2014)
- The Midnight Express
- 88 notes pour piano solo, Jean-Pierre Thiollet, Neva Ed., 2015.p.267. ISBN 978 2 3505 5192 0
- "Bob Milne in concert at the Library of Congress; pianist, video recording, Video. Performing Arts Encyclopedia". Library of Congress. 2004-10-04. Retrieved 2011-10-20.