|Mónica Algás and Arancha Algás (co-CEOs)|
Boboli is a Spanish children’s fashion line.
Boboli was founded in 1984 by Teresa Ochoa. The company is owned by Catalan fashion company Star Textil, which is chaired by Francisco Algás Martínez, Ochoa’s husband. Mónica Algás and Arancha Algás are the current CEOs of Boboli.
The company produces children’s clothing, for both summer and winter seasons. It has four different lines, for newborn, toddler, girls, and boys, including clothing for teenagers. Boboli exhibits its new seasons during runway shows at Barcelona Fashion Week, in addition to Florence, and several other international trade shows. It is for sale in regions including Europe, Asia, and the Americas. Boboli is sold in approximately 1700 stores across fifty countries, in addition Star Textil’s multi-brand stores and about 55 single-brand Boboli stores.
In 2008, Boboli became the first Spanish fashion company to include RFID tracking in its clothing in order to track its internal products during storage, shipping, and distribution. The company has partnered with non-profits including Fundación Garrigou.
- "Look who's back". Bubble London.
- "New Boboli Collection now in at Charlie Barley". Brilliant Brighton.
- "La dueña de la marca infantil Bóboli crece con vigor: gana 1,8 millones".
- "The ABC Show - Boboli: Bright Ideas from Sunny Spain". www.theabcshow.myindustrytracker.com.
- "Interview mit boboli @Pitti Bimbo - Luna Journal". 1 August 2016.
- "Boboli Primavera/Verão 2016".
- "All about the "Children's Fashion from Spain" fashion show - Luna Journal". 21 January 2017.
- "BOBOLI SUMMER 2018". 24 June 2017.
- Muñoz, Mayte. "Los más pequeños cierran la pasarela 080 Barcelona Fashion 2015".
- "Bóboli y CND by Cóndor, el toque infantil de la 080 Barcelona Fashion - Republica.com". 2 July 2014.
- "Quality kids' wear from China - report from FIMI 2013, Valencia - HKTDC". economists-pick-research.hktdc.com.
- "Dal Pitti: Children's Fashion from Spain - Vogue.it". 22 June 2017.
- "Los niños VIP visten 'made in spain'".
- Valladares, FashionNetwork.com, Elena Campos. "Boboli estrena imagen corporativa y prepara nuevas aperturas".
- "Spanish kids clothier introduces RFID tracking - SecureIDNews".
- Journal, RFID. "Boboli to Use EPC Gen 2 Tags to Track Tyke Togs - 2008-06-16 - Page 1 - RFID Journal". www.rfidjournal.com.