Bocking or Böcking may refer to:
- Bocking, Essex, a village near Braintree, Essex, England
- Bocking Windmill, in Bocking, Essex
- Bocking 14, a cultivated strain of the plant Comfrey
- Powerbocking, the use of powered stilts patented by Alexander Böck
- Ralph Bocking (died 1270), English Dominican
- Edward Bocking, English monk during the reign of King Henry VIII
- Eduard Böcking (1802–1870), German legal scholar
- Henry Bocking (1835–1907), English cricketer
- Richard Bocking (1931–2012), Canadian filmmaker
- Kai Böcking (born 1964), German television presenter
- Stuart Bocking (born 1969), Australian radio presenter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bocking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.