Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bocking or Böcking may refer to:
- Bocking, Essex, a village near Braintree, Essex, England
- Bocking 14, a cultivated strain of the plant Comfrey
- Powerbocking, the use of powered stilts patented by Alexander Böck
- Ralph Bocking (died 1270), English Dominican
- Edward Bocking, English monk during the reign of King Henry VIII
- Eduard Böcking (1802–1870), German legal scholar
- Henry Bocking (1835–1907), English cricketer
- Richard Bocking (1931–2012), Canadian filmmaker
- Kai Böcking (born 1964), German television presenter
- Stuart Bocking (born 1969), Australian radio presenter
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bocking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.