From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bodega in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bodega may refer to:
- A winery
- A wine cellar
- A wine bar
- A warehouse
- A convenience store, especially those specializing in Hispanic groceries
- Bodega, California, a town in Sonoma County
- Bodega Bay, California, a town in Sonoma County
- Bodega Bay, a Pacific Ocean inlet on the northern California coast
- Bodega (band), from Glasgow, Scotland
- Bodega (bagpipe), from southern France
- Bodega (character), from the Triforce Podcast
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bodega.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.