From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bogart, bogart, or boggart in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Humphrey Bogart (1899–1957) was an American actor.
Bogart or Boggart may also refer to:
- Bogart (surname), lists people with surname Bogart
- Bogart Rogers (1897–1966), American motion picture writer and producer and World War I flying ace
- "Bogart", nickname of American Idol contestant Bo Bice
- Bogart, Georgia, a town
- Bogart, Ohio, an unincorporated community
- Bogart, Ontario, Canada, a settlement
- Bogart's, a Cincinnati, Ohio, music venue
- Boggart or bogart, a creature in Celtic mythology
- Boggart a magical creature in the Harry Potter universe
- Boggart (Dungeons & Dragons) a magical creature in the Dungeons and Dragons universe.
- A variant of the fedora (hat)
- "Bogart", a song by Nik Kershaw
- "Boggart SE" is a video editing software for the Casablanca video editing systems and computers with the Microsoft Windows operating system, made by the German manufacturer MacroMotion GmbH
- to bogart, slang for keeping a marijuana cigarette for an unfairly long time while others are waiting (can also be applied to keeping anything for an unfairly long time)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bogart.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.