Bohai (渤海) may refer to the following:
- Balhae, a former mixed Korean-Mohe empire which existed from 698 to 926 in Manchuria, known in Chinese as Bohai. Balhae's original name was the Jin State (진국, 震國), and it was founded by Dae Jo-young, a Goguryeo general.
Locations or areas in China
- Bohai Sea, or Bo Hai, the innermost gulf of the Yellow Sea
- Bohai Bay (渤海湾), one of three bays surrounding Bohai Sea, east of Tianjin
- Bohai Strait, a water channel between Shandong Peninsula and Liaodong Peninsula
- Bohai Economic Rim (环渤海经济圈), economic region around the Bohai Sea and Yellow River Delta
- Bohai Township (渤海乡), Shanhaiguan District, Qinhuangdao, Hebei
- Subdistricts (渤海街道)
- Bohai Subdistrict, Dunhua, in Dunhua City, Jilin
- Bohai Subdistrict, Huludao, in Lianshan District, Huludao, Liaoning
- Bohai Subdistrict, Panjin, in Xinglongtai District, Panjin, Liaoning
- Towns (渤海镇)
- Bohai, Beijing, in Huairou District, Beijing
- Bohai, Ning'an, in Ning'an City, Heilongjiang
- Bohai, Jingning She Autonomous County, in Jingning She Autonomous County, Zhejiang
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bohai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.