From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up boiler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
boiler may refer to:
- Boiler, a device for heating, but not necessarily boiling, water
- Boiler (power generation), a device that boils liquid to generate power
- Boiler (water heating), a device for heating water
- "Boiler" (song), a 2000 song by Limp Bizkit
- "The Boiler", a 1982 song by Rhoda Dakar and the Specials
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boiler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.