From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bolingbroke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bolingbroke may refer to:
- Henry IV of England (1367–1413), also known as Henry of Bolingbroke
- Henry St John, 1st Viscount Bolingbroke (1678–1751), Tory party Jacobite grandee and British statesman
- Other Lords Bolingbroke, bearing the titles:
- Lucy of Bolingbroke (died c. 1138), Anglo-Norman heiress in central England, later in life countess of Chester
- Roger Bolingbroke (died 1441), English cleric, astronomer, astrologer, magister and alleged necromancer
- Bolingbroke, Lincolnshire, Old Bolingbroke
- Bolingbroke Castle, Old Bolingbroke
- New Bolingbroke, Lincolnshire, a different village
- Bolingbroke, Georgia, an unincorporated community in U.S.A.
- Bolingbroke Mansion, a party house in Radnor, Pennsylvania
- Bolingbroke, Nova Scotia, fictional birthplace of Anne Shirley of the Anne of Green Gables series of books by L. M. Montgomery
- Bristol Bolingbroke, the initial name of the fighter project that became the Bristol Blenheim World War II fighter-bomber
- Bristol Fairchild Bolingbroke, a later wartime Canadian variant of the Blenheim
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bolingbroke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.