From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bollinger is an independent Champagne house from the Champagne region of France.
Bollinger may also refer to :
- Bollinger (surname)
- Bolinger, Alabama, an unincorporated community in Choctaw County, Alabama
- Bollinger County, Missouri, a county of the US State of Missouri
- Bollinger bands, a technical analysis tool invented by John Bollinger in the 1980s
- Bollinger Mill State Historic Site, a Missouri State Park.
- Bollinger Shipyards, builder of ships, workboats, and USCG cutters
- Gratz v. Bollinger, a case of the United States Supreme Court regarding the University of Michigan undergraduate affirmative action admissions policy in 2003.
- Grutter v. Bollinger, a case of the Supreme Court of the United States regarding the affirmative action admissions policy of the University of Michigan Law School in 2003.
- Bollinger baby was refused treatment by Harry J. Haiselden
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bollinger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.