From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up большой in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bolshoi (Russian: большой, meaning big, large, great, grand, etc.) may refer to:
- Bolshoi Theatre, a major ballet and opera theatre in Moscow, Russia
- Bolshoi Ballet, resident ballet company at the Bolshoi Theatre
- Bolshoi Drama Theatre, St.Petersburg
- Alisher Navoi State Academic Bolshoi Theatre, Uzbekistan
- National Opera and Ballet of Belarus
- The Bolshoi, an English post-punk band
- Bolshoi, an exceptionally large bell in Danilov Monastery, Moscow
- 26793 Bolshoi, a main-belt asteroid
- Command Bolshoi, a Japanese professional wrestler
- Bolshoi Cosmological Simulation, NASA simulation of the universe.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bolshoi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.