From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bomarzo may refer to:
Places and jurisdictions
- Bomarzo, a town and comune of the province of Viterbo, Italy
- the former Roman Catholic Diocese of Bomarzo, now a Catholic titular see
- Bomarzo (novel), a novel by Manuel Mujica Láinez 1962
- Bomarzo (opera), an opera by Alberto Ginastera based on the above novel 1967
- Bomarzo (film), a 1949 documentary by Michelangelo Antonioni
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bomarzo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.