Bonners Ferry High School
|Bonners Ferry High School|
Map of Idaho highlighting Boundary County
|6485 Tamarack Lane
Bonners Ferry, Idaho
|School district||Boundary County S.D. (#101)|
|Number of students||486|
|Color(s)||Navy Blue & White|
|Athletics||IHSAA Class 3A|
|Athletics conference||Intermountain League|
|Elevation||1,860 ft (567 m) AMSL|
Bonners Ferry High School is a four-year public secondary school in Bonners Ferry, Idaho. The only traditional high school in the Boundary County School District #101, it serves all of Boundary County, the northernmost in the state. The approximately 500 students come from an area larger than the state of Rhode Island. The school colors are navy blue and white and the mascot is a badger.
Team State Championships:
Football - 1975* 
Boys Track and Field - 1975, 1990 & 1991
Boys Soccer - 2007
Girls Golf - 1996
Girls Track and Field - 2004
Softball - 2017 
- "Bonners Ferry High School". School District 101. Retrieved 2009-04-29.
- "Bonners Ferry High School". Public School Review. Retrieved 2009-04-29.
- "Idaho High School Activities Association" (PDF). IHSAA. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-07-17. Retrieved 2009-04-29.
- "idhsaa archives of state champions" (PDF).
- "ihsaa archive state champions 2007-2008" (PDF).
- 71-2003-04Champ.pdf "ihsaa archives of state champions 2003-2004" Check
|url=value (help) (PDF).
- (PDF) http://www.idhsaa.org/manage/articlefiles/20-3ASB.pdf. Missing or empty
|This Idaho school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|