Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up book club in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Book club may refer to:
- Book discussion club, a group of people who meet to discuss a book or books that they have read
- Literature circle, a group of students who meet in a classroom to discuss a book or books that they have read
- Book sales club, a subscription-based method of selling and purchasing books
- Text publication society, also known as a book club, a subscription-based learned society dedicated to the publication and sale of scholarly editions of texts
Book club may also refer to:
- Book Club (film), a 2018 American comedy film
- The Book Club, an Australian television show that discusses books
- Bookclub (radio), a BBC Radio 4 programme
- The Richard & Judy, Book Club, a regular chat show segment responsible for 26% of book sales in the United Kingdom in 2008
- The original name of Siam Commercial Bank, established 1904
- The Book Group, a British television situation comedy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Book club.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.