|Look up booking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Booking may refer to:
- Booking (manhwa), a Korean comics anthology magazine published by Haksan
- Booking (professional wrestling), the laying out of the plot before a professional wrestling match
- An accounting system a.k.a. double-entry bookkeeping system
- Booking (clubbing), the practise of forced socialisation in South Korean clubs
- Booking.com, a website for arranging hotel reservations
- Booking, scheduling services performed by a talent agent
- The noting of an offending player in professional sports, when they are shown a Penalty card
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Booking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.