Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up booking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Booking may refer to:
- Booking (manhwa), a Korean comics anthology magazine published by Haksan
- Booking (professional wrestling), the laying out of the plot before a professional wrestling match
- An accounting system a.k.a. double-entry bookkeeping system
- Booking (clubbing), the practise of forced socialisation in South Korean clubs
- Booking Holdings, American company
- Booking.com, a website for arranging hotel reservations
- Booking, scheduling services performed by a talent agent
- The noting of an offending player in professional sports, when they are shown a Penalty card
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Booking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.