Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bookmark in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bookmark is used to keep one's place in a printed work. It can also refer to:
- Bookmark (World Wide Web), a pointer (primarily to a web URL) in an Internet Web browser
- a marker of one's place in an electronic document
- Bookmark Biosphere Reserve, South Australia
- Bookmarks (magazine), literary and book review magazine
- Bookmarking, method of genetic communication
- Enterprise bookmarking, a method of applying tags to data & content to improve enterprise search
- Social bookmarking, a method for internet users to store, organize, and share links to web pages.
- Bookmarks Bookshop is a socialist bookshop based in London.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bookmark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.