From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
George Boole (1815–1864) was a British mathematician and philosopher, and originator of Boolean algebra.
Boole may also refer to:
- Alicia Boole Stott (1860–1940), mathematician and daughter of Mary Everest and George Boole
- Mary Everest Boole (1832–1916), mathematician and wife of George Boole
- William H. Boole (1827–1896), pastor and prohibitionist in New York in the 19th century
- Boole (band), an electronic music group from the United States
- Boole (crater), a lunar crater which is named for George Boole
- Boole (tree), a giant sequoia tree in Sequoia National Forest
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.