Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up boor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boor may refer to:
- boor, a peasant or uncultured person; one who lacks in education, knowledge, refinement and social graces
- Balanda Boor, also Boor, an ethnic group in South Sudan
- Laughing Boor with a Pot of Beer, painting by Isaac van Ostade
- The Boor, an opera by Dominick Argento
- The Boor, a play by Anton Chekhov
- The Boors, an 18th-century comedy by Carlo Goldoni
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.