Bootstrap Productions is a nonprofit collaborative arts and literary organization based in Lowell, Massachusetts, which is primarily known for its publishing arm, Bootstrap Press, a small-press publisher of contemporary experimental writing.
Begun in Boulder, Colorado in the winter of 1999, Bootstrap Productions originally formed as a parent organization combining Bootstrap Press, founded by Ryan Gallagher and Derek Fenner, and The @tached Document, a literary arts journal begun by Jeff Chester, Derek Fenner, and Todd McCarthy.
Bootstrap Press is a project of Bootstrap Productions which has published such books as David Michalski's Cosmos & Damian, Andrew Schelling's Two Elk: A High County Notebook, and the poetry collection For the Time Being: The Bootstrap Book of Poetic Journals.
Bootstrap Productions has published 8 books, 3 anthologies, 5 chapbooks, and 2 CDs in the past six years.
- "Bootstrap Productions: The Biggest Little Press in Lowell". Renovation Monthly Journal. September 2006. Retrieved 2007-03-10.
- "Lowell Cultural Council". Massachusetts Cultural Council. 2006. Archived from the original on 2007-04-05. Retrieved 2007-03-10.
- "About Bootstrap Productions". Bootstrap Productions. 2005. Archived from the original on 2007-03-02. Retrieved 2007-03-10.
- Madgalene, David (2005). "Cosmos & Damian". Rain Taxi. Rain Taxi, Inc. Archived from the original on 2006-10-19. Retrieved 2007-03-10.
- Walsh, William. "Book Reviews by William Walsh". Istanbul Literature Review. Istanbul Literature Review. Archived from the original on 2007-02-07. Retrieved 2007-03-10.
- Mindock, Gloria (October 2006). "Interview with Mark Pawlak". Červená Barva Interviews. Červená Barva Press LLC. Retrieved 2007-03-10.
- "Bootstrap Productions Catalog". Bootstrap Productions. 2005. Archived from the original on 2007-03-02. Retrieved 2007-03-10.