From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Borbon or Borbón may refer to:
- Borbon, Cebu, a municipality in the Philippines
- Pebble Island, Falklands, known as "Isla Borbón" in Spanish
- Juan Carlos I of Spain, the former King of Spain from 1975 to 2014 (Juan Carlos Alfonso Víctor María de Borbón)
- Fortunato Borbon, former Governor of Batangas province in the Philippines
- Pedro Borbón, a former Major League Baseball pitcher
- Pedro Borbón, Jr., son of Pedro Borbón, also a former Major League Baseball pitcher
- Julio Borbon, a current Major League Baseball outfielder
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Borbon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.