Bordelais is a French term meaning "of Bordeaux" and can refer to
- an inhabitant of the city Bordeaux
- the area surrounding the city Bordeaux
- an inhabitant of the commune Les Bordes-sur-Lez
- Bordeaux wine, or the Bordeaux wine region
- Stade Bordelais, a rugby union club in Bordeaux
- Bordelaise sauce, a sauce prepared with red wine
- Bordelais cattle, distinctive black-and-white dairy cows, all but extinct today
- Baroque (grape), a French wine grape also known as Bordelais
- Bordelais (grape), another name for the French wine grape Folle blanche
- Graciano, a Spanish wine grape that is also known as Bordelais
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bordelais.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.