Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up borge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Borge may refer to:
- Borge Bay, small bay on the east side of Signy Island, in the South Orkney Islands
- Borge Point, headland forming the east side of Mikkelsen Harbor, Trinity Island, in the Palmer Archipelago
- Borge (borough), administrative region in the city of Fredrikstad
- Borge, Østfold, former municipality in Østfold
- Borge, Nordland, former municipality in Nordland
- Borge, Porsgrunn, borough in the town of Porsgrunn
- El Borge, town and municipality in the province of Málaga
Churches in Norway
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Borge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.