Jump to navigation Jump to search
Borglum can refer to:
- Børglum, Danish village in Northern Jutland, formerly the location of a Catholic bishopric
- Gutzon Borglum (1867 – 1941), American sculptor, famous for creating the monumental presidents' heads at Mount Rushmore
- Lincoln Borglum (1912 – 1986), American sculptor, son of Gutzon and first superintendent of Mount Rushmore National Memorial
- Solon Borglum (1868 – 1922), American sculptor most noted for his depiction of frontier life, brother of Gutzon and uncle of Lincoln
- Lene Børglum (born 1961), Danish film producer
- The Bishop of Börglum and his Men (Bispen på Børglum og hans frænde), a short story, see Hans Christian Andersen bibliography
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Borglum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.