From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up borna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Borna may refer to:
- Borna, Leipzig, a town in the Free State of Saxony, Germany.
- Borna, Bahretal, a village in the Free State of Saxony, Germany
- Borna disease, an infectious neurological syndrome
- Bornavirus, the virus that causes Borna disease
- Borna (given name), a Croatian masculine given name
- Borna language (Democratic Republic of the Congo), a Southern Bantoid language spoken in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Borna language (Ethiopia), a North Omotic language spoken in western Ethiopia
- Borna snakehead, an extremely rare species of snakehead
- Borna Akbarshahi, Australian Iranian born DJ
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Borna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.