|Look up Borna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Borna may refer to:
- Borna, Leipzig, a town in Saxony, Germany
- Borna, a subdivision of Bahretal municipality, Saxony, German
- Borna Dam, an earthfill dam on Borna river near Ambejogai, Beed district, Maharashtra, India
- Borna (duke), the Duke of Dalmatia c. 810–821, a vassal of the Frankish Empire
- Borna (given name), a Croatian masculine given name
- Bertin Borna (1930–2007), a Beninese politician
- Borna disease, an infectious neurological syndrome
- Borna language (Democratic Republic of the Congo), a spurious language description now retired from ISO 639-3
- Borna language (Ethiopia), a North Omotic language spoken in western Ethiopia
- Borna snakehead, Channa amphibeus, an extremely rare species of snakehead fish
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Borna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.