From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up boron in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boron is a chemical element. Boron may also refer to:
- Boron (surname)
- Boron, California, a census-designated place in the United States
- Boron, Ivory Coast, a town
- Boron, Mali, a town and commune
- Boron, Territoire de Belfort, a commune département in France
- Boron Oil, a subsidiary and brand of Standard Oil of Ohio, acquired by BP
- Bodhu Boron, an Indian wedding ritual
- Boron (House of Bëor), a fictional character in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.