(Redirected from Borrowing)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Borrow or borrowing can mean: to receive (something) from somebody temporarily, expecting to return it.
- In finance, monetary debt
- In language, the use of loanwords
- In arithmetic, when a digit becomes less than zero and the deficiency is taken from the next digit to the left
- In music, the use of borrowed chords
|Look up borrow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up borrowing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- David Borrow (born 1952), British politician
- George Borrow (1803–1881), English author
- Nik Borrow, bird artist and ornithologist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Borrow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.