Botanical garden (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up botanical garden in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A botanical garden or botanic garden is a particular kind of formal garden, usually with a scientific or educational purpose.
It may also refer to:
- The Old Botanical Garden, Zurich, dating from 1746
- The Botanical Garden of the University of Zurich, opened in 1977
- Botanic Garden (BMT Franklin Avenue Line), a New York Subway station served by the 2 3 4 5 S (Franklin Avenue Shuttle) trains
- Botanic Gardens MRT Station, Singapore
- Botanic Gardens railway station, a disused railway station in Glasgow, Scotland
- Botanic railway station, Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Botanical Garden metro station, a metro station in Delhi, India
- Botanical Garden (Metro-North station), a commuter station in the Bronx, New York
- The Botanic Garden, a book published by Erasmus Darwin, Charles Darwin's grandfather
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Botanical garden.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.