From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bote in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bote may refer to
- Der Elsässer Bote, a defunct German-language daily newspaper in France
- Der Bote (the Messager), a defunct German-language newspaper in Canada
- Hinkender Bote, the title of several almanacs which appeared in Switzerland in 17th–18th centuries
- bote, an Old English word for estovers: house-bote, cart or plough-bote, hedge or hay-bote, and fire-bote
- "Botë, a song by Lindita and a Eurovision Song Contest entry
- Bote-Darai language of Nepal
- Inday Bote, a 2015 Philippine fantasy comedy-drama television series
- Porta-bote, a boat
- Ribeira Bote, an association football club in Cape Verde
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bote.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.