Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up both in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Both may refer to:
Common English word
- bothe, a determiner or indefinite pronoun denoting two of something
- bothe...and, a correlative conjunction
- The Both, an American musical duo consisting of Aimee Mann and Ted Leo; also their self-titled first album
- BOTH, Belgian-French musical duo
- Both (song), by Gucci Mane featuring Drake
- Both (film), a 2005 film about an intersex stunt woman in San Francisco
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Both.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.